A cushion cover with a Japanese chrysanthemum pattern
This cushion cover with its Japanese chrysanthemum design is a real must-have for any fan of Japan, and for good reason...
The chrysanthemum is the national symbol of Japan and is honored every year during the chrysanthemum festival. This flower symbolizes the sun and immortality. A popular belief says that if you put a chrysanthemum petal at the bottom of a glass of wine, it will bring you a happy life and good health.
- Cushion cover size: 45 cm x 45 cm
- Material: linen and cotton
- Cover is removable with a zipper system
- Print on one side of the cushion
- Machine washable at 30°C / Do not use tumble dryer
Note: the cushion is not supplied with the cover.