A cushion cover with a Japanese pattern representing chrysanthemums in a vintage version
In Japan, the yellow chrysanthemum represents light and sunshine and symbolizes immortality. This flower became the national symbol. According to a popular belief, putting a chrysanthemum petal at the bottom of a glass of wine will bring you good health and a happy life.
Now that you know all about this flower, make sure you get this beautiful cushion cover with its Japanese chrysanthemum design.
- Cushion cover size: 45 cm x 45 cm
- Material: linen and cotton
- Cover is removable with a zipper system
- Print on one side of the cushion
- Machine washable at 30°C / Do not use tumble dryer
Note: the cushion is not supplied with the cover.