Japanese cushion cover with a Torii gate standing in front of Mount Fuji
In front of an imposing Mount Fuji, stands a traditional Japanese gate called a torii. Usually located at the entrance of shrines, this gate represents the boundary between the real world and the spiritual world. To add a Japanese touch to your home decoration, this cushion cover is just perfect!
- Cushion cover size: 45 cm x 45 cm
- Material: linen and cotton
- Cover is removable with a zipper system
- Print on one side of the cushion
- Machine washable at 30°C / Do not use tumble dryer
Note: the cushion is not supplied with the cover.