Men's yukata kimono comes with many accessories for a complete Japanese outfit
A trip to Japan scheduled? Make sure to have a complete Japanese outfit in your suitcase so that you are ready to attend fireworks festivals or other popular celebrations that take place each summer in Japan.
The yukata is a lightweight, casual version of the kimono, which can usually be worn in the summer as indoor or outdoor clothing. The yukata is made of a soft and lightweight cotton fabric that leaves a pleasant touch on the skin.
- Material: 95% cotton, 5% polyester
- Light, soft and comfortable fabric to wear
- Straight fit and 3/4 loose sleeves
- OFFERED: 1 obi belt, 1 fabric pouch, 1 fan, 1 pair of socks and 1 pair of wooden geta
This yukata is available in two sizes:
- Size M: suitable for men whose size is less than or equal to 1. 75m
- Size L: suitable for men taller than 1m75
Attention, remember to fold the left side of yukata over the right side! In Japanese culture, the opposite is reserved for dead people. 👻