Traditional and poetic Japanese Noren to create a Japanese atmosphere at home
The Japanese noren is a very popular decoration accessory in Japan and in the West. You can give it a functional role by using it to separate two rooms or a decorative role by hanging it against a wall. Inspired by ukiyo-e art, this curtain illustrates a scene of everyday Japanese life.
- Material: cotton and linen
- Thick fabric for a nice, soft and supple hang
- Quality print in vibrant colors
- Size: 80 cm width and 130 cm length
- Rod included with the curtain
- Printed on one side only (beige color on the back)