Traditional Japanese noren representing a bijin-ga painting from the ukiyo-e art
Original and practical, the Japanese noren consists of a curtain split in the middle which has the particularity of not touching the floor. It can be used to separate two rooms, decorate a door or simply as a wall decoration. This curtain represents a Japanese print belonging to the ukiyo-e artistic movement.
- Material: cotton and linen
- Thick fabric for a nice, soft and supple hang
- Quality print in vibrant colors
- Size: 80 cm width and 130 cm length
- Rod included with the curtain
- Printed on one side only (beige color on the back)