Japanese Noren inspired by ukiyo-e art representing a geisha under a cherry tree in bloom
To create a Japanese atmosphere in your home worthy of the Edo period, this traditional Japanese noren is just perfect. The print of this curtain reminds us of the ukiyo-e art movement, an art that illustrates scenes of daily life in Japan. To separate two rooms or decorate a wall, this noren will look great.
- Material: cotton and linen
- Thick fabric for a nice, soft and supple hang
- Quality print in vibrant colors
- Size: 80 cm width and 130 cm length
- Rod included with the curtain
- Printed on one side only (beige color on the back)