Traditional Japanese Noren inspired by the ukiyo-e art movement
A must-have decoration element to create a Japanese atmosphere at home, the Japanese Noren is both practical and decorative. Hanging in a doorway, this curtain is perfect for separating two rooms while allowing air to flow freely. The print of this noren represents a geisha cutting a flower stem in order to make a floral arrangement, called chabana in Japanese.
- Material: cotton and linen
- Thick fabric for a nice, soft and supple hang
- Quality print in vibrant colors
- Size: 80 cm width and 130 cm length
- Rod included with the curtain
- Printed on one side only (beige color on the back)