A Japanese noren with the effigy of the komainu, guardians of Japanese temples
The Japanese noren is, undoubtedly, an essential element of decoration for giving your interior a Japanese atmosphere. You can use it to separate two rooms, hide a closet or a staircase. Simply hung on the wall, this noren can also make a nice wall decoration.
The print of this Japanese noren represents komainu, dog-lion figures at the entrance of temples and shrines to protect them from evil spirits.
- Material: cotton and linen
- Thick fabric for a nice, soft and supple hang
- Quality print in vibrant colors
- Size: 80 cm width and 135 cm length
- Rod included with the curtain
- Printed on one side only (beige color on the back)