Traditional Japanese noren representing two courtesans in kimono
As an indispensable element of home decoration, the Japanese noren is both practical and decorative. Hanging in a doorway, this split curtain is ideal for separating two rooms while allowing air to circulate freely. The print of this noren represents two Japanese courtesans making themselves beautiful.
- Material: cotton and linen
- Thick fabric for a nice, soft and supple hang
- Quality print in vibrant colors
- Size: 80 cm width and 130 cm length
- Rod included with the curtain
- Printed on one side only (beige color on the back)