A sublime Japanese noren for a poetic Japanese decoration
The Japanese noren is, undoubtedly, an essential element of decoration for giving a Japanese style to your interior. More than a simple ornament, it has many different uses. Suspended in the door frame, this Noren can separate two rooms and facilitate the passage of people while maintaining privacy.
The print of this Japanese noren is very poetic; it represents a geisha under a flowering cherry tree. She seems to be waiting impatiently for the arrival of someone or something. The shades of gray are nicely contrasted with the red touches found on the kimono of the geisha, on the sakura flowers and on the sun.
- Material: cotton and linen
- Thick fabric for a nice, soft and supple hang
- Quality print in vibrant colors
- Size: 80 cm width and 135 cm length
- Rod included with the curtain
- Printed on one side only (beige color on the back)