A creative Japanese noren where a geisha's bun becomes a wonderland
Originally used at the entrance of Japanese stores and restaurants, the Japanese noren has gradually been domesticated to find its place within the house too.
More than just a simple decoration, you can find many ways to use it. Hanging in a door way, this curtain allows to separate two rooms, to facilitate the passage of people while preserving intimacy.
- Material: cotton and linen
- Thick fabric for a nice, soft and supple hang
- Quality print in vibrant colors
- Size: 80 cm width and 135 cm length
- Rod included with the curtain
- Printed on one side only (beige color on the back)