Poetic Japanese Noren with a Totoro napping under a flowering cherry tree
The Japanese noren is an indispensable element of Japanese interior design. This curtain has the particularity of not touching the ground and being split in the middle to allow people to pass without revealing the intimacy of the room. You can use it to decorate a door, separate two rooms or simply add an elegant Japanese touch to its interior.
- Material: cotton and linen
- Thick fabric for a nice, soft and supple hang
- Quality print in vibrant colors
- Size: 80 cm width and 135 cm length
- Rod included with the curtain
- Printed on one side only (beige color on the back)