Mysterious Japanese Noren for a beautiful Japanese touch to your home decor
For an interior design inspired by the Land of the Rising Sun, opt for a Japanese Noren with a beautiful traditional print. This piece of fabric is split in the middle, allowing air to circulate while preserving the intimacy of the room.
Often hung in a doorway to separate two rooms in an original way, but the noren curtain can also find its place in front of a window, in front of a closet or simply against the wall.
- Material: cotton and linen
- Thick fabric for a nice, soft and supple hang
- Quality print in vibrant colors
- Size: 80 cm width and 135 cm length
- Rod included with the curtain
- Printed on one side only (beige color on the back)