Japanese noren with a tanuki as a sushi master
The Japanese noren is a short curtain that is split in the middle. Usually hung in a door frame, it allows to separate two rooms in an original way. You can also use it to hide a closet or simply as a wall decoration.
The print of this Japanese noren features a tanuki, in the role of a sushi master.
- Material: cotton and linen
- Thick fabric for a nice, soft and supple hang
- Quality print in vibrant colors
- Size: 80 cm width and 130 cm length
- Rod included with the curtain
- Printed on one side only (beige color on the back)