Stylish Japanese Noren with a tanuki dressed as a samurai
Original and practical: this Japanese noren will surely find its place in your home. You can give it either a functional role by hanging it in a door frame to separate two rooms or a purely decorative role by hanging it against a wall.
In Japanese, the name tanuki refers to the raccoon dog, a raccoon-like creature found in Japanese folklore.
- Material: cotton and linen
- Thick fabric for a nice, soft and supple hang
- Quality print in vibrant colors
- Size: 80 cm width and 135 cm length
- Rod included with the curtain
- Printed on one side only (beige color on the back)