Poetic and elegant - a Japanese Noren with a samurai in armor under a cherry tree in bloom
Traditionally hung at the entrance of Japanese restaurants and stores, the noren has had a second wind when arriving in the West. This Japanese curtain is simple and practical, but above all a must-have decoration item for all fans of Japanese culture. You can use it to decorate a door, separate two rooms or simply add an elegant Japanese touch to your home..
- Material: cotton and linen
- Thick fabric for a nice, soft and supple hang
- Quality print in vibrant colors
- Size: 80 cm width and 135 cm length
- Rod included with the curtain
- Printed on one side only (beige color on the back)