A funny and poetic Japanese noren with a pagoda serving as a shell for a shellfish
The noren curtain is an inseparable element of Japanese interior design. On this original and creative print, a hermit crab uses a Japanese pagoda as a shell to protect itself from attackers.
This curtain has the particularity of not touching the ground and of being split in the middle to let people pass without revealing the intimacy of the room. More than just a simple decoration, you can find many useful purposes. Hanging in the doorway, this curtain separates two rooms while allowing air to circulate.
- Material: cotton and linen
- Thick fabric for a nice, soft and supple hang
- Quality print in vibrant colors
- Size: 80 cm width and 130 cm length
- Rod included with the curtain
- Printed on one side only (beige color on the back)