Traditional Japanese Noren representing a woman holding a parasol and a lantern
In Japan, you usually find it at the entrance of stores or restaurants. In the West, this original curtain has found its place inside homes in order to separate two rooms, hide a closet, decorate a door or simply as a wall decoration. This Japanese noren curtain is inspired by the ukiyo-e artistic movement to offer you a unique decoration accessory.
- Material: cotton and linen
- Thick fabric for a nice, soft and supple hang
- Quality print in vibrant colors
- Size: 80 cm width and 130 cm length
- Rod included with the curtain
- Printed on one side only (beige color on the back)