A Japanese noren ideal for fans of Japanese Kaiju eiga movies
The Japanese term kaiju refers to giant monsters, forces of nature in front of which the human being is powerless. These creatures have become the stars of Japanese kaigu eiga movies, which literally means "monster movies".
Among them, we recognize the famous Godzilla, but also Mothra, the giant butterfly and Ghidrah, the three-headed monster.
This Japanese curtain, or noren, will find its place in a doorway to separate two rooms, in front of a window to dim the light or in front of a closet to hide your stuff.
- Material: cotton and linen
- Thick fabric for a nice, soft and supple hang
- Quality print in vibrant colors
- Size: 80 cm width and 130 cm length
- Rod included with the curtain
- Printed on one side only (beige color on the back)