A stylish Japanese noren with a retro print of The Great Wave off Kanagawa
To hang a noren at home is a great way of bringing a Japanese touch to your apartment/house. A noren is an original curtain consisting of a piece of fabric that is split down the middle.
In Japan, you will often find them at the entrance of restaurants, stores or inside to separate two rooms. It is also possible to use it just as a wall decoration.
- Material: cotton and linen
- Thick fabric for a nice, soft and supple hang
- Quality print in vibrant colors
- Size: 80 cm width and 130 cm length
- Rod included with the curtain
- Printed on one side only (beige color on the back)