Men's yukata comes with all the accessories for a complete Japanese outfit
A trip to Japan planned? Make sure that you've the complete Japanese outfit in your suitcase so that you're ready to attend a fireworks festival or other popular celebrations that take place every summer in Japan.
Yukata is a light, casual version of kimono, usually wearable as indoor or outdoor clothing in the summer. This one is made of cotton and presents a soft and light fabric that leaves a pleasant sensation on the skin.
- Material: 95% cotton, 5% polyester
- Light, soft and comfortable fabric to wear
- Straight cut and 3/4 large sleeves
- FREE: 1 obi belt, 1 fabric pouch, 1 fan, 1 pair of socks and 1 pair of wooden geta
This yukata is available in two sizes:
- Size M: suitable for men whose size is less than or equal to 1. 75m
- Size L: suitable for men whose size is greater than 1.75m
Attention, remember to fold the left side of yukata over the right side! In Japanese culture, the opposite is reserved for dead people. 👻