A nice Japanese noren for an escape in a Japanese alley covered with colorful umbrellas
If you are looking for an original idea to hide the entrance of a storage room, a staircase or to separate two rooms, try the Japanese noren. This piece of fabric is split in the middle to facilitate the passage while preserving the privacy of the room. Hanging at the entrance of a kitchen, it prevents food odors from spreading to the rest of the house.
The print of this Japanese noren represents a quiet alley in a Japanese city covered with colorful umbrellas to protect passers-by from the sun's rays.
- Material: cotton and linen
- Thick fabric for a nice, soft and supple hang
- Quality print in vibrant colors
- Size: 80 cm width and 135 cm length
- Rod included with the curtain
- Printed on one side only (beige color on the back)