Traditional Japanese Noren paying tribute to the beauty of women
This traditional Japanese noren is perfect for creating a Japanese atmosphere - worthy of the Edo period - in your home. The artwork represented on this curtain belongs to the ukiyo-e art movement, an art form illustrating daily life scenes in Japan. More precisely, this painting is known as a bijin-ga, which stands for "painting of a pretty woman". This was a very popular theme for artists who liked to emphasize the beauty of women. To separate two rooms or to decorate a wall, this noren is perfect.
- Material: cotton and linen
- Thick fabric for a nice, soft and supple hang
- Quality print in vibrant colors
- Size: 80 cm width and 130 cm length
- Rod included with the curtain
- Printed on one side only (beige color on the back)