A Japanese noren with a snow yeti will make your walls shake...
The Japanese noren is an original curtain consisting of a piece of fabric that is split in the middle. Hanging a noren at home is a great way to bring a Japanese touch to your home.
You can either give it a functional role by hanging it in a doorway to separate two rooms or purely decorative by hanging it against a wall.
- Material: cotton and linen
- Thick fabric for a nice, soft and supple hang
- Quality print in vibrant colors
- Size: 80 cm width and 130 cm length
- Rod included with the curtain
- Printed on one side only (beige color on the back)