An original Japanese noren with a panda dressed as a samurai
Hanging a noren is a great way to bring a Japanese touch to your home decor. This original curtain is made of a piece of fabric that is split in the middle.
More than just a decoration, you can find many uses for it. Hanging in the doorway, this Japanese Noren allows to separate two rooms while letting the air circulate, for example.
- Material: cotton and linen
- Thick fabric for a nice, soft and supple hang
- Quality print in vibrant colors
- Size: 80 cm width and 130 cm length
- Rod included with the curtain
- Printed on one side only (beige color on the back)