Traditional Japanese Noren with a samurai defeating oni - demonic creatures
This traditional Japanese noren is perfect to create a Japanese atmosphere worthy of the Edo period. This Japanese noren is inspired by the ukiyo-e art movement and offers a unique decorative accessory. It features a print of a samurai defeating the demonic creatures of Japanese folklore, the Oni. To separate two rooms or to decorate a wall, this noren will have a beautiful effect in your home.
- Material: cotton and linen
- Thick fabric for a nice, soft and supple hang
- Quality print in vibrant colors
- Size: 80 cm width and 130 cm length
- Rod included with the curtain
- Printed on one side only (beige color on the back)