Nice and original Japanese Noren with an octopus as a sushi chef
Hanging this Japanese noren is a great way to bring an original Japanese touch to your home decor. This piece of fabric is split in the middle to allow air to circulate while preserving the privacy of the room. Its print features a friendly octopus in the role of a sushi chef. The noren curtain is often hung in a doorway to separate two rooms, but it can also find its place in front of a window, a closet or against the wall.
- Material: cotton and linen
- Thick fabric for a nice, soft and supple hang
- Quality print in vibrant colors
- Size: 80 cm width and 130 cm length
- Rod included with the curtain
- Printed on one side only (beige color on the back)