Funny Japanese Noren to separate two rooms in an original way
The Japanese Noren is a traditional fabric curtain, split in the middle to allow the passage of people while maintaining the privacy of a room. Usually hung in a doorway to separate two rooms, you may also use it as a window curtain or simply as a wall decoration.
- Material: cotton and linen
- Thick fabric for a nice, soft and supple hang
- Quality print in vibrant colors
- Size: 80 cm width and 130 cm length
- Rod included with the curtain
- Printed on one side only (beige color on the back)