A Japanese noren to symbolize the pure elegance and refinement of the maiko, a geisha trainee
Originally used at the entrance of Japanese stores and restaurants, the Japanese noren has gradually become a household item. Hung to separate two rooms, used as a window curtain or closet doors, this Japanese curtain, split in the middle, can find many different functions in your home. Your imagination is your only limit!
The print of this Japanese noren represents a maiko, seen from behind. You can recognize the typical maiko hairstyle. This bun is divided in two to reveal a red silk fabric. You can also notice the white make-up on the back of her neck.
- Material: cotton and linen
- Thick fabric for a nice, soft and supple hang
- Quality print in vibrant colors
- Size: 80 cm width and 135 cm length
- Rod included with the curtain
- Printed on one side only (beige color on the back)