A Japanese noren with a koi fish and red peonies for a successful decoration
The Japanese noren is an indispensable element of Japanese interior design. This curtain has the particularity of not touching the floor and being split in the middle to allow people to pass without revealing the intimacy of the room.
In Japan, you will often find them at the entrance of restaurants, stores or inside to separate two rooms. It is also possible to use it as a wall decoration.
- Material: cotton and linen
- Thick fabric for a nice, soft and supple hang
- Quality print in vibrant colors
- Size: 80 cm width and 135 cm length
- Rod included with the curtain
- Printed on one side only (beige color on the back)