Fans of Japanese kaiju eiga movies will love this original and stylish noren curtain!
The kaiju eiga is a genre of Japanese movies featuring gigantic creatures, super-powerful forces of nature. On the print of this Japanese noren, we can find the famous Godzilla, but also Rodan, a destructive pterodactyl, Mothra, a giant butterfly and Ghidrah, a three headed monster.
Original and practical, the Japanese noren will inevitably find its place in your home. This curtain has the particularity of not touching the ground and of being split in the middle to allow people to pass without revealing the intimacy of the room.
You can use it to separate two rooms, decorate a door or simply add an elegant Japanese touch to your room.
- Material: cotton and linen
- Thick fabric for a nice, soft and supple hang
- Quality print in vibrant colors
- Size: 80 cm width and 130 cm length
- Rod included with the curtain
- Printed on one side only (beige color on the back)