Humorous Japanese Noren featuring a hirata bun that comes to life to terrorize humans
When food is brought to life for revenge, beware! This Japanese sandwich looks like it's about to terrorize the bridge.
The noren is a Japanese curtain split in the middle allowing people to pass without revealing the privacy of the room. It is generally used to separate two rooms but can also be used as a closet cover, a window curtain or simply as a wall decoration.
- Material: cotton and linen
- Thick fabric for a nice, soft and supple hang
- Quality print in vibrant colors
- Size: 80 cm width and 130 cm length
- Rod included with the curtain
- Printed on one side only (beige color on the back)