This Japanese Noren is a must for the true Japan and sushi fans
This Japanese noren represents The Great Wave off Kanagawa that is ready to devour lots of sushi, maki and onigiri. Originally used at the entrance of Japanese restaurants and stores, the noren has gradually been domesticated to find its place inside the household as well. Hung to separate two rooms, used as a closet door or window curtain, this Japanese curtain can be used for many purposes. Your imagination is your only limit!
- Material: cotton and linen
- Thick fabric for a nice, soft and supple hang
- Quality print in vibrant colors
- Size: 80 cm width and 130 cm length
- Rod included with the curtain
- Printed on one side only (beige color on the back)