A Japanese noren featuring a furious Godzilla emerging from the sea
Hanging a noren at home is a great way of bringing a Japanese touch to your apartment/house... especially when its print represents Godzilla!
This piece of fabric is slit in the middle allowing the air to circulate while preserving the privacy of the room. It is often hung in a doorway in order to separate two rooms in an original way, but it can also find its place in front of a window, in front of a closet or simply against the wall.
- Material: cotton and linen
- Thick fabric for a nice, soft and supple hang
- Quality print in vibrant colors
- Size: 80 cm width and 130 cm length
- Rod included with the curtain
- Printed on one side only (beige color on the back)