A stylish Japanese noren fabric with a golden koi fish
Originally used at the entrance of Japanese stores and restaurants, the Japanese noren fabric has gradually been domesticated to find its place inside the house as well.
More than a simple decoration, you can use it for many purposes: to separate two rooms, as a window curtain, a closet door, or simply as a wall decoration. It's up to you!
- Material: cotton and linen
- Thick fabric for a nice, soft and supple hang
- Quality print in vibrant colors
- Size: 80 cm width and 130 cm length
- Rod included with the curtain
- Printed on one side only (beige color on the back)