A Japanese noren fabric to discover more about the Bowser's anatomy
Learn more about the secrets of Bowser's strength thanks to this original Japanese noren fabric inspired by the style of scientific anatomy posters.
The Japanese curtain, also known as the noren, has become a must-have decorative item for those who want to create a Japanese atmosphere at home. Hanging to separate two rooms, serving as a window curtain or closet closures, this Japanese curtain, with a split in the middle, can find numerous additional functions in your home. The choice is yours.
- Material: cotton and linen
- Thick fabric for a nice, soft and supple hang
- Quality print in vibrant colors
- Size: 80 cm width and 130 cm length
- Rod included with the curtain
- Printed on one side only (beige color on the back)