Japanese Noren with original print representing a daruma doll eating a bowl of ramen
For an interior inspired by the Land of the Rising Sun, opt for this Japanese noren and its original print. This piece of fabric is split in the middle to allow air to circulate while preserving the intimacy of the room. It is often hung in a doorway to separate two rooms, but it can also be hung in front of a closet, a window or simply against a wall.
- Material: cotton and linen
- Thick fabric for a nice, soft and supple hang
- Quality print in vibrant colors
- Size: 80 cm width and 130 cm length
- Rod included with the curtain
- Printed on one side only (beige color on the back)