A creative Japanese noren curtain where the antlers of a deer are transformed into cherry blossom branches
The Japanese curtain, also known as the noren, is a great way to add a unique Japanese touch to your home decor. With its split in the middle, the Japanese noren curtain is easy to cross without revealing the privacy of the room.
This is a great advantage when the curtain is used to separate a kitchen from a living room. Your guests won't have a view on the dishes piled up in your sink while at the same time, you won't miss the conversation, even if you are in the kitchen.
- Material: cotton and linen
- Thick fabric for a nice, soft and supple hang
- Quality print in vibrant colors
- Size: 80 cm width and 135 cm length
- Rod included with the curtain
- Printed on one side only (beige color on the back)