A Japanese art shirt featuring a flight of cranes
The crane is a very important animal in Japan that symbolizes longevity and good fortune. This long-necked and long-legged bird is very graceful with its black and white plumage. Cranes are quite commonly found on kimonos and other fabrics, as well as in the form of origami. A legend says that if you make a garland of 1000 origami cranes, your wish will be granted.
On this Japanese Art Shirt, a flight of cranes heading towards a sun is depicted, circling around the garment. Its unisex size allows it to be worn by both men and women.
- Material: modal, a light and soft textile fiber, more absorbent than cotton and resistant to shrinkage.
- The fabric will retain its shape, soft touch and vibrant colors even after repeated washes.
- Machine washable, cold water and delicate cycle with mild detergent.
- The fabric does not wrinkle so no ironing is required.
- Available in three colors: black, white and navy blue
- Unisex - please refer to the table below to select the right size.
Please note: It is recommended to select your T-shirt two or three sizes larger than your usual European size. Example: If your European size is M, consider selecting an Asian XL or XXL size.