Japanese kawaii noren for sushi fans
This original curtain, split in the middle, is called a noren in Japan. Traditionally hung at the entrance of Japanese stores and restaurants. At home, you can use the Japanese noren to separate two rooms, hide a closet or a stairwell. Simply hung on the wall, this curtain also makes a nice wall decoration for every sushi lover.
- Material: cotton and linen
- Thick fabric for a nice, soft and supple hang
- Quality print in vibrant colors
- Size: 80 cm width and 130 cm length
- Rod included with the curtain
- Printed on one side only (beige color on the back)